If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions.
All information is collected and retained by Platform Life Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 9922265 whose registered office is at
We reserve the right to pass this information to its affiliated companies and service providers. We reserve the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
Personal Information Collected
We collect information you give us when you register with us, email us, arrange property viewing and when requesting information. We require only the information we need to provide the service to you. Any additional information requested will be to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, and it will be clear on the form that your response is voluntary and you are free not to provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies.
We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our ISP’s servers, and which we analyse. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
We will use your gathered information in order to:
- provide you with the goods or services that you have requested
- with your permission we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you
- verify your identity
- analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you
- obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other services which we or a specially selected third party offers. This might include, but might not be limited to, information relating to new property developments, properties for rent, home improvement, technology, any of which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post or telephone, as well as by e-mail. We may also send you newsletters containing general information regarding our services
- You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by writing to us at our registered office. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details on the Site.
You are entitled to apply to us for a copy of the information that we hold about you (for which we make a small charge) and to have inaccuracies corrected.